Looking for a place to have a party, event, or to make an announcement? Need help planning, streaming, or executing your event? We’ve got you covered!
- PRIVATE SHOWING OF THE CURRENT MOVIE
- $125.00 Facility Rental Fee
- $7 per ticket
- PRIVATE SHOWING OF A MOVIE OF YOUR CHOICE
- $175 Facility Rental Fee
- Studio Licensing fee (varies, and a good estimate is $150.00)
- ADDITIONAL RENTAL FEES
- Private showings require payment upfront of rental fees and licensing fees.
- In order to be in compliance with Title 17 of the United States code, additional fees can and will vary depending on the movie you choose. The Blair cannot and will not hold a public presentation of someone else’s intellectual property without acquiring/verifying permission from the owner of said property. Check out the short video below from the Motion Picture Licensing Corporation for more information.
FACILITY ONLY RENTAL FEESBlair Rental Rates 2023 v6
- Rental of the Blair Center for the Arts includes the use of the Main lobby, Blair East Lobby, Orchestra and Balcony, and under-stage dressing rooms. Rates include building rental fees, utilities, standard cleaning fees, and two Blair personnel for eight (8) hours.
- Access to Storage Areas and Offices of the Blair are not included in your rental.
- Rates do not include the Production Services package of lighting, sound, and projection or technician.
- Renters will need to provide proof of insurance in order to use the Blair. If you do not carry your own insurance, a Tenant Users Liability Insurance Policy (TULIP) will need to be purchased. You may submit proof of insurance or purchase insurance for your event here: https://venueliability.com/blaircenter. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for more information about this and your required limits.
- PUBLIC RENTAL RATES
This applies to any organizations or individuals not recognized by the IRS as a nonprofit corporation.
Blair Theatre And Blair East Lobby $800.00 minimum vs. 10% of gross ticket sales Each additional hour $50.00
- NONPROFIT RENTAL RATES
Must provide written verification of existing 501(c)(3) status prior to contract issuance to be eligible for non-profit rental rates.
Blair Theatre And Blair East Lobby $500.00 minimum vs. 10% of gross ticket sales Each additional hour $50.00
In addition to the base rental fees for using space and minimal staffing, the following charges will apply based on actual usage. An estimate of charges will be provided within your rental agreement if suitable event details are provided to reasonably estimate the costs for your event.
INDIVIDUAL EQUIPMENT RENTAL (PER DAY)
Wireless Microphone $50 each Wired Microphone (4 available) $15 each Projector $75.00 Lights $75.00 Sound System $75.00 Stagehand $20.00 $30.00 per hour after 8 hours Lighting/Audio/Projections Operator $30 per hour (4-hour minimum) $50.00 per hour after 8 hours
To secure space reservation rentals require a 25% deposit at the time of booking, 25% of the fee two weeks prior to the event, and the final 50% of the estimate is to be paid seven (7) days before the event. All renters and their guests are expected to adhere to the “Rules of the Blair,” as well as any stipulations negotiated with the representatives of the Blair at the time of your rental. Due to this, refunds will not be given if you and/or your guests are asked to leave by representatives of the Blair. Adjustments based on actual usage will be made at final settlement.
For availability inquiries, please email [email protected].
PRODUCTION SERVICES PACKAGE
Utilization of the Stage Lighting, Sound System, and Cinema Projection System. A technician from the Blair will be provided. Audio playlists and projection presentations should be fully built prior to your arrival. Stage lighting is a basic wash. Any creation, editing, or formatting needed for presentation purposes beyond playing/stopping audio, or playing already created and correctly formatted video/presentation or lighting design is an additional fee.
Blair Theatre $250.00 minimum 4 hours Each additional hour $50.00
- All personnel costs. – For all non-movie events, the Blair requires a minimum of two personnel.
- All licensing fees required to host your event or proof of required licenses.
- Production Equipment and Services – Please contact us to discuss your event’s specific needs. The staff at the Blair is able to fully support any event you might host here be it video teleconferencing with a remote speaker, live streaming an event to satellite locations or into the homes of your customers/clients, or putting on a full-scale Broadway-style musical.
- Pop-Up Cinema Rental
- Pricing and Information on renting the Blair’s 30’x17′ Pop-up cinema is available by request.
- We are currently working out the logistics so that we can accurately price this service.
- Off-site Production Services
- The Blair is not offering any off-site production services at this time.
- Lobby Gallery Use
- Are you looking for a place to display your art and/or photography? Contact us about using our lobby to showcase your work.
- Blair East Use
- Until we begin working on our expansion, the north portion of Blair East is available for short-term rentals. The rental price for Blair East does vary depending on usage. Contact us for more information.
Depending on your needs, a cleaning fee may be assessed on top of the rates listed above. Additional personnel may also be needed. These prices/examples are provided merely as a guideline and rates are subject to change. Please contact us directly to ensure the most accurate estimate for the use of our facility. Private showings require payment upfront of rental fees and licensing fees. All renters and their guests are expected to adhere to the, “Rules of the Blair,” as well as any stipulations negotiated with the representatives of the Blair at the time of your rental. Due to this, refunds will not be given if you and/or your guests are asked to leave by representatives of the Blair.